Before Moving Day:
- Defrost all fridges /freezers
- Disconnect Washing Machine/place hoses inside if possible
- Prepare all appliances for Transport
- Remove fixtures and fittings from walls
- Beds & Flat packs disassembled
- Kids Toys/Sets/Trampolines disassembled
- Fuel drained from mowers, wipper snippers etc
- Dispose of Dangerous/Combustibles/Flammable Goods
- Separate any personal items that you want to transport such as, passports, wallets etc
- Gas Bottles will NOT be transported by Kings Removals
- Whatever can be flat packed, we suggest should be done.
- Mark/specify clearly what is to be removed
On Moving Day !
Final check of all cupboards, attics, garage for any goods
- Water heaters switched off
- Main power switched off
- Gas taps disconnected
- Final walk through of house and property to ensure all goods are loaded onto truck, this is YOUR responsibility.
- Windows and Doors all locked
- Keys handed in/surrendered.